NatWest The UK’s Worst Bank
Just got an email from the worst bank in the UK
We’re changing your Instant Saver account.
We want to help you save for the future by making a clearer difference between our savings and current accounts. So on 16th October 2019, we’re going to change your Instant Saver account, meaning they’ll be just for saving.
Here’s what’s changing
• You’ll no longer be able to make any payments (like paying a bill) or transfer money directly from your savings account to another account, unless it’s to a NatWest account in your name.
• We’ll no longer be issuing new or replacement cards for your savings account. If you currently have a card, you can continue to use it until it expires.
I have many issues with this shitty bank:
1) Who are you to address me by my first name.. You’re not my friend I’m your customer. Show some respect!
2) Who are you to decide how I save for the future, that’s if I want to save for the future. Do you think I’m that dumb that I don’t know the difference between a savings account and a current account!
3) Who are you to decide to no longer issue a debit card so that I can use my money in my savings account to pay for items on a debit card or if I want to withdraw money from my account using a card!
NatWest… As a bank you stink! Your customer service stinks and your attitude to your customers stink!